LAS VEGAS SPAS
Wether you are looking for a Pre Wedding Day Indulgent sesh, or a groups of Hens all clucking away as you get pampered and pressed. You could be looking at spoiling your friends or family with a ‘girls’ day out. Any reason will do right!
Spas are like oases here in this city where health consciousness is usually not a thing. Nearly every resort has one of these magical places, where people with crazy skills whisk you away and do things to you that, let’s face it, you would never in a million years allow a complete stranger to do to you. Keep in mind that some resorts charge an additional facilities fee on top of your treatment cost even if you’re a guest at the hotel. And if you’re not a guest and you book a treatment, you may be shocked at what they charge you to just walk in the door. (Unless $100 doesn’t shock you.) At least you can totally turn the dressing room Zen snacks into an all-you-can-eat experience. Cucumber water and dry organic granola. Mmmmm.
Here are just a ‘few’ of our favourite indulgent spa locations in Vegas.
LAS VEGAS SPA, SALON AND BARBERSHOP INFORMATION
- Alexandra Noel Salon at Circus Circus
- Away Spa at SLS Las Vegas
- Bathhouse Spa
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub at Venetian and Palazzo
- Color – A Salon by Michael Boychuck at Caesars
- Costa Del Sur Spa & Salon at South Point
- Cristophe Salon of Beverly Hills at MGM Grand
- Djanel Spa and Salon
- Drift Spa at Palms Place
- Eforea Spa & Salon
- ESPA at Vdara
- Glow – A Mandara Spa at Tropicana
- Hilton Lake Las Vegas Spa
- Nurture Spa and Salon at the Luxor
- Oleksandra Spa & Salon at Treasure Island
- Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara
- Pure Salon Spa & Barber at the Suncoast
- Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars Palace
- Relax spa at Aliante Casino + Hotel
- Reliquary Spa at The Hard Rock
- Sahra Spa & Hammam at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Spa Aquae at JW Marriott
- Spa by Mandara at Paris
- Spa Mandalay
- Spa Mio at M Resort
- Spa Moulay at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort
- Spa Orleans & Fitness Center
- The Art of Shaving
- The Grand Spa at The MGM
- The Hibiscus Spa at the Westin Las Vegas
- The Rio Spa
- The Roni Josef Salon and Day Spa at Stratosphere
- The Spa & Salon at The Mirage
- The Spa at Aria
- The Spa at Bally’s
- The Spa at Encore
- The Spa at Excalibur
- The Spa at Four Seasons
- The Spa at Green Valley Ranch
- The Spa at Harrah’s
- The Spa at Mandarin Oriental
- The Spa at New York-New York
- The Spa at Primm
- The Spa at Red Rock Resort
- The Spa at the Flamingo
- The Spa at the Golden Nugget
- The Spa at The Monte Carlo
- The Spa at Trump
- The Spa at Westgate Las Vegas
- The Spa at Wynn
- Uno Salon at the Flamingo
- WELL Spa at the Platinum
WHY GET MARRIED IN LAS VEGAS
When you get married in Vegas, the sky is (literally) the limit! You aren’t limited to a quickie ceremony, and you needn’t be wed by an Elvis impersonator – though you certainly can be if you’d like. In Las Vegas, all of your wedding dreams can come true!
What’s your dream?
- A traditional, romantic wedding with your family and friends in attendance?
- Eschewing the formality of a traditional wedding, and eloping to Vegas for a simple, intimate ceremony with just the two of you, or maybe a couple of friends?
- Getting married in a hot air balloon above the breathtaking Las Vegas landscape?
- A rock’n’roll wedding straight from the 50s, with Fonzie or Austin Powers as guests?
- Renewing your wedding vows on a memorable group holiday in front of Elvis and your closest friends?
- A wedding ceremony surrounded by the splendour of the Grand Canyon, whether flying above in a helicopter or gathered in the heart of this natural wonder?
Your Las Vegas wedding is limited only by your imagination!