When it comes to planning your wedding in Las Vegas – we are the experts. In fact, we are the only Las Vegas travel and wedding expert located in Australia, for Australians! There is so much information on the internet, and everyone claims to be the best. It’s confusing and time-consuming. We know Vegas and Vegas weddings inside and out and we know how to make your wedding day special and simple to organise.
Pure Las Vegas Weddings is a division of Pure Travel, located in Sydney. We are a full service travel agency and our wedding planning services are FREE when you book your airfares and accommodation packages with us. Because of our relationship with all the main hotels and the volume of travel to the United States, we have the best prices GUARANTEED!
We are a fully licensed travel agency and a Travelscene American Express office. Ask us about using your American Express Membership Rewards points to pay for your wedding!
Las Vegas is the wedding capital of the world, and is truly a wonderful place to get married. In fact, more than 200,000 couples get married in Las Vegas every year! Why? Because what used to be a faux pas – running off to Vegas to get married – has become a fun and unique way to start your life together. You and your partner can create a wedding experience that really represents your individual personalities and relationship, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
To start planning your Las Vegas wedding TODAY, contact us today at Pure Las Vegas Weddings!
Why Get Married in Las Vegas?
When you get married in Vegas, the sky is (literally) the limit! You aren’t limited to a quickie ceremony, and you needn’t be wed by an Elvis impersonator – though you certainly can be if you’d like. In Las Vegas, all of your wedding dreams can come true!
What’s your dream?
- A traditional, romantic wedding with your family and friends in attendance?
- Eschewing the formality of a traditional wedding, and eloping to Vegas for a simple, intimate ceremony with just the two of you, or maybe a couple of friends?
- Getting married in a hot air balloon above the breathtaking Las Vegas landscape?
- A rock’n’roll wedding straight from the 50s, with Fonzie or Austin Powers as guests?
- Renewing your wedding vows on a memorable group holiday in front of Elvis and your closest friends?
- A wedding ceremony surrounded by the splendour of the Grand Canyon, whether flying above in a helicopter or gathered in the heart of this natural wonder?
Your Las Vegas wedding is limited only by your imagination!
What Does Pure Las Vegas Weddings Have to Offer?
As the only Australian Las Vegas wedding experts who work with Australians, we offer our clients knowledge, advice and information they can count on. We know you have questions, and at Pure Las Vegas Weddings, we have all the answers you need!
We also have a wonderful team member located in Las Vegas who is able to help you with absolutely everything. We’ve had some strange requests and we’ve been able to handle it all. Try us ..
Some of our other resources and services include:
- Complete trip and wedding planning, from airfare to choosing the perfect ceremony. We take care of everything!
- Negotiation of special rates and complimentary services with vendors we know and trust – and no booking fees!
- Detailed information and up-to-date articles on the various types of chapels and wedding packages available in Las Vegas.
- Advice on meeting the legal requirements for Australians who want to get married in Las Vegas (see our step-by-step booklet by requesting it from our website).
- Help in coordinating all of the extras – the photographer, florist, hair stylist and more.
We can make ALL of the arrangements you can think of – and some you might not! And, at Las Vegas Weddings, you can save money at many hotels and wedding suppliers with our preferred rates! Below are just a few of the travel arrangements and services we can book for you.
- Limousine transfers
- Wedding gown and suit hire
- Hair and make-up stylists
- Wedding photography
- Rehearsal lunch or dinner
- Bucks and hens parties
- Chapel or venue rental
- Wedding receptions
- and More!
Your special day is far too important to leave anything to chance! When you book through Las Vegas Weddings, we can help you ensure that everything goes as smoothly as possible when you get married.
Is there a Fee?
Yes there is a wedding planning fee of $299 inclusive of GST. We have an expert wedding planner on the ground in Las Vegas plus expert USA travel consultants ready to assist you with the best flight and accommodation deals. Don’t worry you’ll save more than that in time and you’ll be sure that each one of our hand-picked suppliers are going to look after you.
What if I only want us to organise the wedding package and not the travel plans?
No problems at all, although we’d love the opportunity to quote for your travel arrangements and your honeymoon.
How to start?
Give us a call or contact us online and we can commence the process with you.
Email us via our Contact Form to start your Las Vegas wedding adventure today!