Amex Membership Rewards
Using your Amex points to redeem travel
American Express® Cardmember?
Then pay for your travel using your Membership Rewards points!
- You can book any seat in any class, or use your points to upgrade
- 10,000 Membership Rewards points is worth $100 of travel
- Pay for any travel including air fares, hotels, cars, flights, cruises, tours, holiday packages, foreign currency, insurance, even airport taxes
- Earn frequent flyer points on bookings paid for using points.
- Use as many points as you choose and pay the balance on your Card
- Use your points to pay for anyone to travel – family, friends or employees!
If you have American Express Membership Rewards points and you want to calculate the value of the points, this is easily done via our Amex Points Calculator.
Membership Rewards Calculator:
This calculator is for use as a guide only, and does not necessarily reflect exact Membership Rewards points value. For exact points value please refer to your nearest Travelscene American Express agent.
Using your American Express card to accumulate points
If you are a corporate client you can apply for a Travelscene American Express Gold Business Card.
Members have access to the Hot stamped Gold Business Card to facilitate cash flow management within their business:
- Extension of cash flow with up to 51 days credit free
- No pre-set spending limit (based on spend pattern)
- No annual card fee for the first year and subsidised fee thereafter
- Ability to earn Membership Rewards points
- Downloadable statements that meet ATO requirements for GST reporting
- Dedicated American Express Account Manager
The American Express Business Card is the only card that allows Members to process 3rd party transactions and be protected.
If you are an individual, you can earn between 1.5 and 2 points for every dollar spent on your American Express card which you can opt to accumulate American Express points or transfer them to your Qantas Frequent Flyer programme.