Las Vegas is a fairly safe city but it is best to have your wits about you and to have a plan – you don’t want to repeat the movie, The Hangover but you still want to have fun. Right?
Today, there are as many fun bars, clubs and activities for the ladies as there are for the men – and there are many venues that cater to both. Every group is different so let us know what your preferences are and we can design a memorable week or long weekend away. We can even combine your Vegas stay with a cruise to the Mexican Riviera, a ski trip to the Rockies or a shopping trip in New York. The sky is the limit.
The Ultimate Bachelor Party to end all Bachelor Parties?
Celebrating/mourning your buddy tying the knot is one of the most popular reasons people come to Vegas. Stag and Hen parties are abundant, and many resorts and clubs cater to these groups and can put together packages. Pure Las Vegas Holidays has worked with them all so we have the right contacts to make sure you choose the right package.
Gentlemen – the most popular Bucks party typically starts at a restaurant, then saunters over to the tables for some gambling, then a club and finally, the infamous Las Vegas strip clubs. Because the nightclubs generally don’t offer specific bachelor packages, we can put together all-inclusive packages which typically start with a meal, then over to a club (or clubs), and finally wrap at a strip club.
Without a package you will need to queue up for a long time as nightclubs prefer the ladies so it’s best to either find some ladies in nightclub lines who are in a group and pal along with them, or reserve a table ahead of time.
As for the strip clubs, Las Vegas is packed with them and nearly every one of them has a stag package – the high-end and extravagant to the seedy small clubs where the business is somewhat shady. It is best to stick with the clubs near The Strip and not venture too far off. The further you go from The Strip, the less quality of the club. If in doubt, ask. We’ve put together a list of the more reputable clubs in town.
For the best deals and great advice on a bachelorette or bachelor party and holiday, that you will never forget contact one of our Vegas Experts today!
Here’s a few ideas to make your bachelor party one that you will never forget:
- Ultimate Las Vegas Nightclub Hopping Package
- ATV Off-Road Desert Adventure
- Las Vegas Gun Store and Firing Range
- VIP Palms Nightclub Package
- Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme Dirt Bike Tour
- Las Vegas Race Car Driving – Rookie Experience
The Best Strip Clubs are:
- Spearmint Rhino
- Club Paradise
- Crazy Horse
- Palamino Club
- The Playboy Club
Don’t worry he won’t be there!
WARNING: Before you head to a strip club, there are a few things you need to know.
- Most strip clubs in Las Vegas are topless venues, not all-nude. And the ones that are nude are alcohol-free (except for Downtown’s Palomino Club).
- Prostitution is NOT legal in Clark County. If you want a night out like that, you need to go to the brothels in Nye County, about a 45-minute drive from town. Don’t even try to get the dancers to spend time with you outside of their job. It isn’t going to happen.
- Don’t touch the girls at strip clubs. You will get kicked out. Or worse.
- Bring cash. And lots of it. Cover charges vary by property, but there are times you can get in at no cost. Some clubs will give guests free entry if they arrive in a cab. Before you book a cab, be sure to call the club and ask what their cover charge policy is. Many of the clubs actually offer complimentary limos to take groups to the strip clubs (just not back), along with fee entry. Drinks can be charged, but cash for lap dances and tips for the dancers, cannot. These women work for tips, so be sure to tip.
Should you want to have some women strip or dance in the comfort of your room, this is legal. However, escorts cannot provide any sort of sexual services in exchange for money. Remember this too, what you see isn’t always what you get. Walking along The Strip, there are people who hand out business cards and flyers for escorts. If you call a girl based solely on the photo from the card, chances are you will be disappointed. The girl on the card is most likely not the girl you are going to get in your room.
Don’t forget – not everything that happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas! So be careful .. nevertheless, there’s plenty of fun to be had around every corner!