The Stay Well room the best room in Vegas at the MGM Grand is where you need to be right now!!!
After a night out on the town all you want to do is flop and drop into the best room in Vegas in a bed that can make you feel like your floating on a bed of clouds. Find sanctuary in a room designed to renew, recharge and refresh. The Stay Well rooms at the MG Grand combine the latest wellness technologies from Delos, the Cleveland Clinic and Dr. Deepak Chopra—all to help make your stay everything you want it to be.
Amenities in this room will ensure you find your Zen in a relaxed environment:
- Guaranteed Non Smoking
- Air Purification System
- Energizing Light
- Cleaning Protocol
- Dawn Simulator Alarm Clock
- Long Wave Night Lighting
- Private Registration in the Stay Well Lounge
- Blackout Shade Elements
- Cedar Elements
- Stay Well Shower Infuser
- Complimentary Flavored Water at Check-In
Not only does the MGM Grand have these wonderful rooms, you will barely need to move outside your hotel for entertainment, restaurants or nightlife. The MGM is our top pic for Vegas not only for its immediate Strip Location but for the variety of shows and events that this hotel has on offer. They have the best room in vegas for the money with some great las vegas suites.
The Nobu Villa, Nobu Hotel at Caesar’s Palace
The absolute highest quality penthouse in Las Vegas where all the stars stay with a price tag of USD $35,000 a night it is for the seriously rich and famous. It screams excess sitting atop Caesars Palace and over 10,000 square feet of Japanese themed luxury.
WHY GET MARRIED IN LAS VEGAS
When you get married in Vegas, the sky is (literally) the limit! You aren’t limited to a quickie ceremony, and you needn’t be wed by an Elvis impersonator – though you certainly can be if you’d like. In Las Vegas, all of your wedding dreams can come true!
What’s your dream?
- A traditional, romantic wedding with your family and friends in attendance?
- Eschewing the formality of a traditional wedding, and eloping to Vegas for a simple, intimate ceremony with just the two of you, or maybe a couple of friends?
- Getting married in a hot air balloon above the breathtaking Las Vegas landscape?
- A rock’n’roll wedding straight from the 50s, with Fonzie or Austin Powers as guests?
- Renewing your wedding vows on a memorable group holiday in front of Elvis and your closest friends?
- A wedding ceremony surrounded by the splendour of the Grand Canyon, whether flying above in a helicopter or gathered in the heart of this natural wonder?
Your Las Vegas wedding is limited only by your imagination!